Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Replace a Pendulum with a Powerful Mp3

Hypnosis is a hot blushing cure these days. That's because millions of people have experienced it's magic. Well, hypnosis really isn't magic, it just speeds up the process of conditioning your mind with positive and powerful affirmations that take blushing down. If I had to pick ONE of the cures I used to stop blushing, I'd pick my hypnosis track every time. It does the job and you won't be disappointed!

Here's a summary from one of my articles on blushing and hypnosis that is direct and to the point. Check it out!

"The thoughts you entertain prior and during blushing actually perpetuate the problem.

You worry about it constantly, wondering when the heat will surge up your neck and into your face so fast it puts lightning to shame. You wonder, 'WHY ME? Why can't I just be normal?' I know because those were the thoughts on constant repeat in my head during my worst blushing years."

Click here to read this entire article: Hypnosis: The Unsurpassed Blushing Cure:

Or for my absolute favorite audio - CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment